Tuesday, March 14, 2017

#OER Week: Sharing my Class One Resource at a Time

I've really been inspired by the #GoOpen #OER movement and have started sharing some resources online through this blog and the Live American History OER site.  I also have a bad habit of starting things I don't finis...

To try and combat this character flaw, I'm challenging myself to a week of resource sharing I'm calling: "#OER Week".  Beginning Sunday, March 19 and ending Saturday, March 25, I'll share out one (or two) resources a day I've used in my classroom this year.  Anyone interested is welcome to use those resources as is or to remix them for their own use.



I invite anyone to join me in this endeavour by sharing out using the hashtag, #oerweek.  

Let's see what happens,
MS

No comments:

Post a Comment